Safe Ride News is a subscriber-supported publication without advertisements. Each issue brings readers the latest news from the child passenger safety field, including updates from advocacy organizations like the AAP, CHOP, IIHS, and more. Issues also include in-depth articles on car seat usage, safety for children in personal vehicles, school buses, and aircraft, and the latest on:
- New child restraint models you’ll see at checkup events.
- Vehicle safety and technology changes.
- What changes in government standards mean for caregivers—and for you.
- Research, program ideas, and new resources to improve your programs.
- Recall details, including car seat recalls and vehicle recalls affecting children.
Order an Individual Subscription Order a Small Office Subscription