Hooked on LATCH—CPST Update Presentations
Looking for a LATCH information to present at a conference or CPST update meeting? Use these two LATCH PowerPoints® to improve your technicians’ understanding of LATCH, including the latest regulatory changes, and provide CEUs. The presentations below each come in lengths of 1 or 1.5 hours. You can choose which presentations to give your group so attendees can earn from 1 to 3 CEUs.
- LATCH—Basics Through Photos: Detailed, illustrated guide to LATCH’s basic fundamentals; reinforces and builds on what is taught in the standardized curriculum.
- LATCH Today:—Current Issues (Advanced). Latest research, regulatory, and product updates.
Order Hooked on LATCH
The School Bus Challenge
This PowerPoint® presentation covers how to use child safety restraint systems on school buses. The material is targeted for CPST/CPST-I audiences. The CD includes all a CPST needs to present this topic, and attendees will earn 1.5 CEUs.
- Selection, installation, and use of child safety restraint systems in buses.
- Safety restraints for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and children with special needs.
- Differences between school buses of various sizes and family vehicles.
- Value of CPST involvement in school and preschool transportation.
Order The School Bus Challenge
Start collecting your CEU records now and keep them in a safe place. Contact us with general questions about Safe Ride News Publications.
To learn about other ways to earn CEUs, go to the Safe Kids certification web site and log into your CPST profile. Information and CEU opportunities can also be found at the CPS Board website.