Looking for a LATCH information to present at a conference or CPST update meeting? Use these two LATCH PowerPoints® to improve your technicians’ understanding of LATCH, including the latest regulatory changes, and provide CEUs. The presentations below each come in lengths of 1 or 1.5 hours. You can choose which presentations to give your group so attendees can earn from 1 to 3 CEUs.
- LATCH—Basics Through Photos: Detailed, illustrated guide to LATCH’s basic fundamentals; reinforces and builds on what is taught in the standardized curriculum.
- LATCH Today:—Current Issues (Advanced). Latest research, regulatory, and product updates.
This PowerPoint® presentation covers how to use child safety restraint systems on school buses. The material is targeted for CPST/CPST-I audiences. The CD includes all a CPST needs to present this topic, and attendees will earn 1.5 CEUs.
- Selection, installation, and use of child safety restraint systems in buses.
- Safety restraints for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and children with special needs.
- Differences between school buses of various sizes and family vehicles.
- Value of CPST involvement in school and preschool transportation.
Start collecting your CEU records now and keep them in a safe place. Contact us with general questions about Safe Ride News Publications.