This webpage is intended to help CPST job seekers and employers connect with one another.
Recent events have changed many aspects of work life, and while some companies have downsized, others are hiring for new positions. Importantly, job duties for many positions can now be handled online or semi-remotely, which broadens the field for employers and applicants. As a national website, SRN Publications is pleased to facilitate these job searches for CPS positions across the country.
Please use this link to send us your job posting for a CPST. We’ll post your information here for 4 months, unless you contact us at email@example.com to remove, extend, or modify it. NOTE: This is a free service; there is no charge for this posting.
CPST Job Seekers:
Please check out the following opportunities that would allow you to use your CPS skills in the workplace. Good luck!
Job Opportunities With CPS Focus and/or Seeking CPSTs
These paid positions for jobs that use CPS skills are, to SRN’s knowledge, currently open; SRN posts submitted listings for 4 months, unless the submitter contacts us to remove them.
- Bethany Children’s Health Center (https://www.bethanychildrens.org/): Opening for a Child Passenger Safety Lead. The full-time Child Passenger Safety Lead collaborates with statewide partners to represent the hospital’s injury prevention expertise and efforts throughout Oklahoma. This position will serve our community by leading child passenger safety classes and providing development and training. The hiring manager is Devin Newsom (firstname.lastname@example.org, (405) 470-2323). Click here for the job posting.
- Memorial Health (https://memorialhealth.com): Opening for a Safe Kids Coordinator, expected hiring date is October 02, 2023. This is a full-time position; employee must live near Savannah GA. The Safe Kids Coordinator provides innovative and measurable programing for the purpose of reducing injury rates in Chatham, Liberty, Bryan and Effingham Counties of Georgia and programs research and development to determine innovative curriculum for community-based learning. See https://g.co/kgs/Kezdi8 for a complete job description.
- Doona (https://www.doona.com/en-us): Opening for a Brand Ambassador, expected hiring date is August 8, 2023. This is a part-time position which can be done remotely/online. Ambassadors service retail stores through staff training, visual merchandising, display set up, event support and visit recaps all while promoting the organization’s values and philosophy. Love people and want to simplify parenting with us? Apply! Email hiring manager, Christine Stuyck, at Christine.Stuyck@spdistributionusa.com for a complete job description.
- National Safety Council: This link opens a page to all open job postings at NSC. https://www.nsc.org/careers/find-your-nsc-career.
National Volunteer/Board Position Openings for CPSTs
- National CPS Board (NCPSB): The application period for new members for 2024 is open until September 30. Any CPST (or non-CPST with a CPS connection) with a strong resume and drive to contribute to the field is encouraged to consider applying for one of three open positions. Go to www.cpsboard.org/board-membership to learn more.