~ Sole Source Provider ~
~ Sole Source Provider ~
2023 SRN Fact Sheets are perfect for community outreach, including checkups, classes, and doctor’s office visits. Each double-sided sheet focuses on a specific topic, and is available in English and Spanish. All sheets are reviewed and updated annually to include accurate information and reflect current best practices. (Scroll down to see a sample.)
Note: Print the sheets for distribution; do not post or email electronic versions.
How to Order Fact Sheets on Thumb Drive:
- Choose whether you want your Fact Sheets in English, Spanish, or both English and Spanish.
- Commercial printing license: If your organization plans to print 5,000 or more sheets per year, then a license is required at an additional cost of $500.
- Customization (optional) with your information and/or a logo you provide for $50. Customization process: You can use text, a logo, or text and a logo if space allows. If using a logo, the image must be in a jpg or tif file (200 or more dpi) and uploaded with your order. The space provided for customization is a 2.5” x 1” box on page 1 of each sheet. We will send you a proof for approval before preparing your thumb drive.
(Note: Some Fact Sheet titles are also available in pre-printed pads. For more information, see SRN Fact Sheets in Pre-Printed Pads.)
Choose from these fact sheet topics:
Each is available in English and Spanish.
General Child Passenger Safety
- Check Your Child’s Car Seat (A5)
- Kids and Air Bags Don’t Mix (A6)
- Selecting an Appropriate Car Seat (B1)
- What to Do About Recalls (C5)
- Seat Belts Aren’t Toys!: Entanglement (C6)
- Grandparents and Car Seat Use (B6)
Pregnancy, Rear-Facing CRs
- Pregnancy and CRs for Newborns (A1)
- Car Safety for Tiny Babies (A2)
- This Is the Way Baby Rides (Newborns) (A3)
- Growing Babies/Toddlers: 4–24 months (A4)
- Healthcare Providers Guide to Newborn Safety (A7)
Forward-Facing CRs, Boosters
- Toddler Car Seat Challenge (B2)
- Boosters/Belts for Kids (B3)
- Preteens From 8–12: Buckle Up! (B4)
- Teens in the Driver Seat (B5)
- Installing Your Child’s Car Seat (C1)
- Learning About LATCH (C2)
- A Tether Is Better (C3)
- Choosing a Car for Family Safety (C4)
- Car Seats in Pickup Trucks (C7)
Transporting Children With Disabilities
- CPS for Children With Disabilities—For Caregivers (D1)
- Overview of CPS for Children With Disabilities—For Health Professionals (D2)
Related Safety Topics
- Safer Airplane Travel (E1)
- Parked Cars (E2)
- Safe Walking (E3)
- Start the Helmet Habit Early (E4)
- Safe Cycling: Kids on Bikes (E5)
- Skate, Scooter and Skateboard Safety (E6)
Facts Sheet Samples
You may view the following Fact Sheets; they are not printable.
Are You Pregnant?
¿Está Embarazada? (Are You Pregnant?)
Car Safety for Tiny Babies
Seguridad en el Auto para Bebés Pequeñitos (Car Safety for Tiny Babies)
This is the Way Baby Rides (Newborns)
Esta es la Forma en que Viaja el Bebé (This is the Way Baby Rides) (Newborns)
Free Facts Sheets Provided as a Public Service
Feel free to reproduce and distribute the following complimentary sheets:
Autos Estacionados (Parked Cars)
Caminar Seguro (Safe Walking)
Safer Airplane Travel
Viajar Más Seguro en Avión (Safer Airplane Travel)