~ Sole Source Provider ~
~ Sole Source Provider ~
2019 SRN Fact Sheets are perfect for community outreach, including checkups, classes, and doctor’s office visits. Each double-sided sheet focuses on a specific topic, and comes in English and Spanish. All sheets are reviewed and updated annually to reflect current best practices. (Scroll down to see a sample.)
Two formats are available to meet your needs:
- Pads of 100 double-sided sheets of one topic (limited topics available).
Order SRN Fact Sheets in pre-printed pad format.
- CD of electronic double-sided sheets (in PDF format) for you to print, as needed.
General Child Passenger Safety
- Check Your Child’s Car Seat (A5)
- Kids and Air Bags Don’t Mix (A6)
- Selecting an Appropriate Car Seat (B1)
- What to Do About Recalls (C5)
- Seat Belts Aren’t Toys!: Entanglement (C6)
- Grandparents and Car Seat Use (B6)
Pregnancy, Rear-Facing CRs
- Pregnancy and CRs for Newborns (A1)
- Premature and Tiny Babies (A2)
- This Is the Way Baby Rides (Newborns) (A3)
- Growing Babies/Toddlers: 4–24 months (A4)
- Healthcare Providers Guide to Newborn Safety (A7)
Forward-Facing CRs, Boosters
- Toddler Car Seat Challenge (B2)
- Boosters/Belts for Kids (B3)
- Preteens From 8–12: Buckle Up! (B4)
- Teens in the Driver Seat (B5)
- Installing Your Child’s Car Seat (C1)
- Learning About LATCH (C2)
- A Tether Is Better (C3)
- Choosing a Car for Family Safety (C4)
- Car Seats in Pickup Trucks (C7) NEW!
- Children With Special Needs—For Caregivers (D1)
- Special Needs Overview—For Health Professionals (D2)
Related Safety Topics
- Airplane Travel With Children (E1)
- Parked Car Hazards (E2)
- Safe Walking (E3)
- Start the Helmet Habit Early (E4)
- Safe Cycling: Kids on Bikes (E5)
- Skate, Scooter and Skateboard Safety (E6)
Facts Sheet Samples
You may view the following Fact Sheets; they are not printable.
Free Facts Sheets Provided as a Public Service
Feel free to reproduce and distribute the following complimentary sheets:
Autos Estacionados (Parked Cars)—¡Peligrosos para Niños!
Parked Cars—Dangerous for Kids!
Caminar Seguro (Safe Walking)—Mantener a los Peatones Jóvenes Seguros y en Forma
Safe Walking—Keeping Young Pedestrians Safe and Fit
Viajar Más Seguro en Avión (Airplane Travel)—¿Por qué abrochar a su niño en un avión?
Safer Airplane Travel—Why buckle up your child in an airplane?
How to Order:
- Choose which Fact Sheet titles you want on your CD. You will receive the English and Spanish Fact Sheet for each title you choose.
- Commercial printing license: If you expect to print a total of 5,000 or more sheets per year, then a license is required at an additional cost of $500.
- Customization (optional) with your information and/or a logo you provide for $50. Customization process: You can use text, a logo, or text and a logo if space allows. If using a logo, the image must be in a jpg or tif file (200 or more dpi) and uploaded with your order. The space provided for customization is a 2.5” x 1” box on page 1 of each sheet. We will send you a proof for approval before burning your CD.