The 9th edition of the LATCH Manual provides important guidance for proper use of the LATCH system. It is an essential resource for CPS technicians working with caregivers.
This edition is full of updated information and many new resources that SRN Publications hopes CPSTs will find very helpful.
The manual supports the NHTSA promotion of LATCH and its long-term goals for CR use.
• Detailed entries covering the LATCH policies, features, and instructions of 50 CR manufacturers and 51 vehicle brands.
• Updated LATCH weight limit information, including CR manufacturers’ details regarding compliance with the recent amendments to FMVSS 213 that affect LATCH.
• A new appendix dedicated to the subject of the use of LATCH in center rear positions.
• Enhanced details on many topics, including RF/FF LATCH conversions, routing of tethers with respect to HRs, etc.
• Information from each CR manufacturer regarding use of inflatable seat belts.
• QR codes provided by many CR makers that can be used to link readers directly to online owner’s manuals.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Click here for the 2015 LATCH Manual quiz, which is worth one CEU for CPST recertification. (For a limited time, CEU credit is still available for use of the 2013 manual; click here for the 2013 quiz.
Use links at lower left for more details.
Price: $39 each, includes shipping*
Click here for an order form. Bulk rates available.
*See order form for shipping details.